30 July 2009

21st

Amongst the mist of events such as RICE and Camps, I manage to do a little dinner with church for my 21st! Thank you for coming to my 21st, doesn't feel much different but it is time to grow up, not that i am not doing it atm but its legal age!
You guys are something special in my life, some I have known for years, some just briefly! But I hope we'll continue to follow one goal, is to love Jesus everyday and follow him! Thanks you my dear family of Christ!
It was a wonderful 21st spending time with you guys!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

HAPPY 21ST! wow.. 21??? ur so young....

Anonymous said...

where was my invite!!

Snowz~ said...

whos mr or ms anonymous

Unknown said...

you call that a "little" dinner... XP

AND you were complaining that no one would come!

glad you celebrated and enjoyed your brithday with so many friends! XD